Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flowers and pretty things ....



While waiting for Terry to get me last Friday, I stood in front of the apartment leasing office and noticed how nice the flowers and trees were. I think it is spring now.

Anyway, being the stereotypical asian person who likes to take pictures, I took out my trusty Sony Ericsson P1i and started to take some pictures.


Not bad for a camera phone eh? Or is it phone camera?


Flowers are nice and pretty and I like to take pictures of them, but like all things pretty, they tend to get boring after awhile. If they can't make intelligent conversation with you or are interesting enough to hang around more, you just have to move on.




Kids make much better photo subjects. The well behaved ones especially.

Meet Josiah.


1 comment:

meiyi said...

if pretty things stay pretty forever, it wont get bored.

and, it should be camera phone.
It's a phone that has camera functionality, but not a camera with phone functionality

Followers